Wednesday 4 May 2016

HOPE POSTERS

I have been doing hope type posters for a few years in between painting watercolours this is my next obsession photographs and digital art but have recently started to put a twist on to my own results by mixing a little of comic imagery with the process as we use quite a lot of backgrounds that we put together to use in framing memorabilia items giving them a twist......

I done this image of the late great George Best when I first mastered the process and tweeted it to his son who said he liked it at the time, although I've never used it for anything other than show


GEORGE BEST


I liked the rough looking finish rather than the lines that most use in there pictures.
 the Boxer  Manny Pacquiao was in the same sort of style


Manny Pacquiao


Then i tried different backgrounds still comic styling them and i am pleased with the results below With two different backgrounds


Rita Ora



Blondie


then a different type of background all together with this Leigh Halfpenny picture


In the next 2 pictures of Taulupe Faletau I tried a photograph with a background of a stormy sky Also another type of background






 This process can be added to your own pictures and photographs as shown in the example below, and then printed onto a canvas any size giving you something unique and different it does not only apply to sporting people i have done lots of these for gifts and most people love them





I HAVE ALSO TRIED NEW PHOTOS OF SCHNAUZER DOGS AS SHOWN BELOW


  


I THINK ITS WELL WORTH TRYING OTHER WAYS OF ALTERING PHOTO'S AS THIS IS STILL A NEW AND DIFFERENT CONCEPT THAT NEEDS PERUSING 



THANKS FOR LOOKING
NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT ON CANVAS OR LARGE FORMAT PRINTS
CALL ALUN
02920=569997
EMAIL
framingwales@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment